Hi Crafty People!!!
On my blog today i have another process video for you creating a 8.5x11 Scrapbooking Layout.
For this layout i have used lots of Washi Tape to create my background (tried to do a bit of an Ombre Look)
I have used a Project Life Mini Kit to cut out and punch out some embellishments as well as some 6x6 paper pads.
Video and a list of items used in this project are below:
List of Ingredients:
* Project Life "Trinkets" mini kit
* Heidi Swapp "Dreamy" 6x6 paper pad
* Crate Paper "Hello Love" 6x6 paper pad
* EK Success various Heart Punches
* We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch
* Fiskars Notebook Edge Punch
* Various Washi
* White Cardstock cut down to 8.5x11 inches
* Ephemera Piece by Kaisercraft (Collectables - Telegraph Road)